Find here instructions for “How to Create a Draft Fantasy Sports Megapool’ so you and your friends can pick some teams and begin your Fantasy Sports Megapool. If these instructions don’t solve your problem or answer your question, please contact Fantasy Sports Megapool support at _____.
- Go to playthemegapool.com and click “Login/Sign Up” in the top right corner or Sign Up button to access your dashboard.
2. Enter email and password and click “Login to Dashboard”.
3. Find the Fantasy Sports Megapool for which you want to hold a draft for and press select “Create Draft”.
4. Enter a name for your Draft and select the league you want to draft by selecting the league from the “Select League” dropdown. Once you have filled in the appropriate fields for your draft, click “Create Draft.”
5. Once the Draft is created, you must now publish the Draft. To publish the draft, find and click “My Draft” on the left side of your Dashboard. Find the draft you want to hold and click on “Publish Now”.
It is important to remember that each league in your Fantasy Sports Megapool will have a separate draft and that each draft must be created and published separately.
Congratulations – you have created your Fantasy Sports Megapool league draft and are all set to hold your draft. In case one of your friends can’t be there, here are instructions for you, the commissioner, to draft teams on their behalf.
As always, please contact Fantasy Megapool Support at ________ if there are any issues not covered here or there are issues that need clarification.